What is New with my Humans

What is New with my Humans
Play Ball?

Saturday, August 15, 2009

1st Post

By now, if you are reading this, you will have received an email or an invitation to log in.
Here is my idea. There are only a few members left of my immediate family and I thought this would be a nice place to keep in touch. Some of us love to write random thoughts, some may want to share photos, some may just find it easier to read others postings and comment.
Once I judge the response, when you are ready, I will add you as someone who can post their own thoughts. You can always comment on any post.
Ok family, let me know your thoughts on this, ok?
Here is a list of suggestions:
Remember the flicker photos? Why not link up to that? Or post some here?
To the children of my sister and I, you all have photos you would like to include? Or how about funny stories of the family?
How about recipe ideas? Or suggestions for what I can do with all of these tomatoes I am getting ready to have?
I will post again later. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment