What is New with my Humans

What is New with my Humans
Play Ball?

Monday, August 29, 2011

I have a fruit tree!



So, Bill and his sister Mary and her husband Gabby went off to Chicago to see their brother Bob without me. I was invited last year, but time didn't warrant that this year. No matter.






I have been wanting a fruit tree ever since our last visit. He has so many and I just think this is incredible. Imagine, you are cooking, and the recipe calls for Lemon zest, or Orange zest....and you just go and pick one! Not to mention the smell of them growing. I can only imagine!






You may have already guessed it, I now am the proud owner of an Orange tree! Yay! I have a lot to research, but I reckon I can keep it outside until possible November or so, and then I will bring it inside. Kewl! Now here is the kicker...I also have a Pineapple plant! How cool is that? Thank you sooo much Bill and brother Bob. (let's hope I don't kill them.) Pictures will follow.







1 comment: